Skip to main content Skip to search

Dependent Visa for Family

Foreign applicants are eligible to bring their spouses and unmarried dependent children under 18 years of age to Hong Kong by applying for a dependent visa. The length of stay of the dependant is tied to that of the foreign applicant in Hong Kong. After getting dependent visas, holders are free to take up employment or study in Hong Kong.

Employment Visa

Investment as Entrepreneurs Visa

Quality Migrant Admission Scheme

Visa Application